2019 was another great year at BIBA. The annual British Insurance Brokers' Association (BIBA) conference took place on 15-16 May 2019, and our LV= stand shone brightly at the heart of the Manchester Conference Centre floor.
What is BIBA?
As you'll already know, BIBA is the biggest exhibition for UK brokers and it attracts insurers and brokers from all over the country to find out what's new in the industry, catch up with each other and hear from keynote speakers.
Why did we go?
It was a great opportunity for us to touch base with you, share product updates and build new relationships.
Here's a taster of what we discussed with you in Manchester:
- How we're reaching new heights in Personal Lines
- New business opportunities
- Our commitment to service and innovation
- Being open for business regarding partnerships, affiliation and new products
- The current claims climate - Mike Crane joined a group of industry experts to form a panel to lead this discussion in a session on 15 May
A new stand
We introduced a new large digital screen to our stand, it highlighted our wide range of Personal Lines products and key messages. Our stand was once again popular at BIBA, plenty of you were spilling over into the aisles to catch up with us.
Never ones to shy away from a bit of fun on our LV= stand, we asked brokers to get involved in our new Augmented Reality screen showing that we're a forward thinking business with a dash of LV= personality.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Manchester in 2021!