What are the benefits of using our approved repairers?
- You have access to a UK-wide network of specialist repairers for private cars, motorhomes and motorcycles:
- Private car – 132 repairers and 147 repairers with our Prestige network covering Mercedes, Audi, BMW, JLR and Tesla
- Motorhomes – 35 repairers
- Motorcycle – a nationwide repairer network with state-of-the-art laser frame measuring equipment, crack testing and x-ray facilities
- Your vehicles will be collected and returned free of charge and you’ll have access to a hire car (as long as this is added to the policy)
- If your vehicle is un-driveable after an incident, we’ll arrange to recover the vehicle, you and your passengers to the repairer, safe place or storage facility
- We assure lifetime guarantee on repairs (for as long as you own the vehicle. Labour only, excludes parts)
- Our garages are British Standard approved
- All repairs are carried out in line with the Vehicle Manufacturer or Thatcham Research Centre guidelines
Green Heart Standard
The first of its kind in the car insurance industry, our Green Heart Standard is part of our commitment to make sure our LV= sole sites have a positive social impact by becoming ‘greener’ suppliers.
We’re working to implement lots of changes:
- Achieving a fully carbon neutral status by the end of 2022
- Offering electric cars as courtesy vehicles
- Using green parts on repairs whenever possible
- Promoting diversity and equality programmes
- Supporting and training mental health awareness
- Providing apprenticeships
Watch the video below to see how our dedicated repairers are part of our LV= team.