Our liability to you
We do all we can to make sure everything we publish on our website is accurate, but we don't give any guarantees about the information on it. We disclaim any representations and warranties, unless they've been made fraudulently.
We've taken all reasonable steps to protect our website with antivirus software. But we can't guarantee that our website will meet your needs or that:
- it will be timely, secure or error-free
- any defects will be corrected
- our website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or will allow the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
We won't be liable if you lose any content or material when uploading or transmitting it through our site.
We can't guarantee that we can provide a particular product at any particular time or that a product will be available from day to day. We don't accept liability for withdrawing any product or rejecting your application for a product for any reason.
We don't offer advice about the suitability of the products available on our website. It's up to you to decide whether they're suitable for you.
The information on our website may not include all of our products.
- We can change or withdraw (temporarily or permanently) our website or any part of it at any time without giving you notice. We won't be liable to you in any way if we do this.
- We may change these terms without telling you. We'll publish any changes we make on our website, so please check from time to time to make sure you've seen the latest version of our terms. If you continue to use our website after we've posted changes to our terms, we'll take it that you have accepted the revised terms.
- We may refuse to process a transaction at any time and for any reason. We won't be liable to you or any third party if we do this.
- We may monitor information that's sent to our website.
- We will capture your IP Address to help us monitor and enhance your experience when using our websites.
Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group of companies
- LV= and Liverpool Victoria are registered trademarks of Liverpool Victoria Financial Services Limited and LV= and LV= Liverpool Victoria are trading styles of the Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group of companies. Liverpool Victoria Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3232514 is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202965. Highway Insurance Company Limited, registered in England and Wales number 3730662, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, register number 202972. Registered address for all companies: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB Tel. 0330 1239970
- You can also find out how we use your personal information, and what rights you have by reading How we use your personal information. Please let us know if you'd like us to send you a copy, or have any questions. This includes who we are, how long we hold your information, what we do with it and who we share it with.